[NFB-Utah] The National Federation of the Blind of Utah Presents

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 05:23:02 UTC 2018

Project STRIVE wants to invite you to come listen to the incredible and
inspiring story of Ultra Runner Jason Romero.  The first blind person to
run across the United States in 60 days.  He has set many records in the
Ultra Running community and he has an awesome attitude about life and
blindness.  Jason is an example of what you can do if you set your mind to
a goal and don’t let anything stop you.  The national Federation of the
blind of Utah and Project STRIVE are proud to welcome Jason to our state
and we encourage you to come out and listen at DSBVI 250 North 1950 West in
Salt lake city, on Saturday February 10th at 10 am. You do not need to be
in STRIVE to come participate.  Invite your friends and family.

Fitness is important and this is your chance to learn more about it with
guests Jason Romero, Ken Duke and Ned Lindholm.  You will have a choice to
meet them after the guest speaker.  You are on your own for lunch  and We
have break outs for Marshal Arts with Ned Lindholm, and Running with Ken
Duke.  There will be a philosophy discussion from 3 to 4.

Let's build the national Federation of the Blind and live the life we want!

William D Black

Jerry Nealey
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-632-6632)
www.nfbutah.org