[NFB-Utah] Giving Tuesday and Utah Valley November chapter phone call

Nfb of Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 05:23:20 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone.

I want to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving. Please be safe as you go
about your Black Friday Shopping! I'm excited to hear all the fun stories.
But don't spend all your money shopping! Let's not forget about Giving
Tuesday! I encourage you all to make a donation to the NFB of Utah this
Giving Tuesday! Don't panic, more info to come!

I want to take this time to express my gratitude towards this wonderful
Federation. Being a Federationist has definitely changed my life for the
better. I am so thankful for each and every one of you. I love the work we
are doing and being able to make a change. I look forward to growing as a
Chapter Family.

I look forward to hearing from you all next week during our first attempt to
an Over the phone Chapter Meeting. The call will begin at 7:00 pm sharp on
Wednesday November 28, 2018. I will be on fifteen minutes before if anyone
wishes to join me it would be great! If you have any questions feel free to
reach out to me.

Phone: 1-877-384-5901

Code: 632-8824

Sincerely,