[NFB-Utah] UVC October activity.

National Federation of the Blind of Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 03:02:16 UTC 2018

The National Federation Of The Blind's Utah Valley Chapter Presents

MEET THE BLIND AT THE MALL!!!!

SATURDAY OCTOBER 20, 2018

FROM 1:00 - 4:00 pm

Join us for an exciting day at the mall. We will be doing a scavenger hunt
with a slight twist. Come experience what it is like to be blind while
navigating in a public setting. Guide a friend on over to the University
Mall. We will begin at 2 pm by the Playground area.

Entry Fee: Donation Based

DESCRIPTIVE COSTUME CONTEST!!! We will be hosting a contest to see who can
come up with the most original costume.

Note; costumes need to remain family friendly. Nothing disrespectful will be
permitted.

Entry Fee: $1.00

We look forward to seeing you there. Thank you to all those who have worked
so hard on this event. We do apologize for such a last minute notice. We are
working on a new system and hope to get information out in a much better
timely manner. We do truly thank you all for your patients.