[NFB-Utah] State Board Meeting and At Large Call

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 02:56:16 UTC 2019

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

The August meeting of the Board of Directors will be holding it’s
first open conference call meeting this Wed. August 7 beginning at
8:30pm.
The meeting should be completed by 10pm. We will be discussing events
from National Convention, Meet the Blind month activities, A Spanish
speaking seminar, Utah state and national legislation, and other
announcements! We will have a public comment period for members to
address the Board. This public comment will have a time limit of 2
minutes and if the Board of Directors are not able to address the
issue immediately, we will make arrangements to contact you at a later
date as soon as possible.
To join the meeting follow these directions:
Dial
1-720-7072699Passcode is 8061136194#

The At Large Call will take place on Wed. August 14 beginning at 7pm.
We will play President Riccobono’s message and we will also have a
major announcement! We will talk about who will lead the monthly calls
as well.
I hope to hear from many of you on both calls this Wed. For the Board
meeting and next Wed. For the At Large Call!
The call in will be the same as listed above.

Yours in the movement!

Everette Bacon
President
National Federation of the Blind of Utah
www.nfbutah.org