[NFB-Utah] Survey from Disability Law Center

Nfb of Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 02:53:40 UTC 2019

Please help our friends at the Disability Law Center by completing the below survey.

This is an opportunity for our membership to raise attention to achallenging areas and issues facing blind and low vision people here in Utah. Some of the concerns you may want to consider raising are children receiving books in braille or accessible format on time; Braille certification for teachers of the visually impaired; employment and vocational rehabilitation concerns; and so much more!

Again, please take the time to fill this important survey out as soon as possible, it is anonymous and it will help the DLC here in Utah shape the future of blindness issues on a local level!

Hello! The Disability Law Center is in the process of goal planning for the next two years. This is an opportunity for us to revisit the work we are already doing and plan out what we would like to accomplish. As part of this process we like to reach out to various disability communities to get feedback on what issues people are experiencing and how we can better serve the community. All answers you provide us are anonymous and will help guide our goal planning. The more details you provide, the better we will understand the issues faced by the community. We appreciate your partnership in this process. Thank you!

Survey Link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F6S2CKC