[NFB-Utah] Concerning Chris Yamamoto

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:23:29 UTC 2019

I’m sorry to have to pass on the sad news of the death of long time NFB
member Chris Yamamoto this morning. Chris passed away in the hospital as a
result of complications from a recent procedure for ongoing heart trouble.

Chris was a member of the Weber Davis chapter and in the past worked as a
note taker teacher at DSBVI in Salt Lake. He will be greatly missed and we
express our condolences to his family. Please keep them in your thoughts
and prayers.

When there is information regarding the funeral, we will let you know

National Federation of the Blind Utah
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-632-6632)
www.nfbutah.org
follow us on twitter @nfbutah