[NFB-Utah] Open Board Meeting and Reception

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 15:29:50 UTC 2019

Fellow Federationists!

Wed. March 6 there will be an open Board of Directors meeting at the
Division of Services for the Blind from 5:30 - 7:30. We will hold a
short meeting and a reception for some honored guests! Mr. Jim Gashal
and his wife Susan will be visiting our wonderful state and will be
attending our meeting of the NFB of Utah Board of Directors. We want
anyone who would like to come and get a chance to see Jim and Susan
while they are here. We will have some light refreshments and lots of
time for you to mingle and meet with Jim and Susan. If you have any
questions, please feel free to reach out to me!

I hope to see you next Wed. And don’t forget to register for our state
convention!

Everette Bacon
President
National Federation of the Blind of Utah
www.nfbutah.org

National Federation of the Blind of Utah
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-632-6632)
www.nfbutah.org
follow us on twitter @nfbutah
follow us on Facebook nfbu