[NFB-Utah] Salt Lake City ADA Celebration

Nfb of Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 23:59:52 UTC 2019

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah;

The Americans with Disabilities Act was passed 29 years ago. The city of Salt Lake in conjunction with the Disabled Rights Action Network will be hosting an anniversary celebration taking place outside in front of the Public Safety Building located at 475 S. 300 E. The National Federation of the Blind of Utah is helping sponsor the event and I will be speaking for about 10 minutes regarding the success of the ADA and the blind.

There will be some light refreshments, music, entertainment, and even a raffle!

If you are able to attend or would like more info, please reach out to me at 801-631-8108.

Yours in the Movement,

Everette Bacon

President, NFB of Utah