[NFB-Utah] Salt Lake Chapter Chick fil-A Fundraiser

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 22:15:11 UTC 2019

Date: Wednesday, August 7 between 5:00 and 8:00 PM.
Where: Chick-fil-A Sugar House location (1206 E 2100 S)

Join us for an evening of fun and food for fund raising at the
Chick-fil-A located in Sugar House.  Spread the news to your family,
friends, and anybody you might know to come to this event to help
raise money for the Salt Lake NFB Chapter

Attached is a picture of the promo for the Spirit Night scheduled for
Wednesday, August 7. The picture is not required for guests that come
in and mention they are here for the NFB to receive credit. We will
also have a table in the restaurant to inform other guests about the
NFB and have a donation bucket to request donations.

Hope to see you there and thanks for supporting the Salt Lake Chapter.

Best Regards,

Salt Lake Chapter Board

Below is the attached image regarding spirit night, I am also
attaching a Word and PDF version for accessibility purposes.

Below are fliers in a Word Doc., PDF, and JPEG. Please print and share
with all your family and friends!