[NFB-Utah] Weber Davis Chapter BBQ June 29

Nfb of Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 01:22:22 UTC 2019

Hey Weber Davis and Utah Affiliate,

It is that time of the year to get together and celebrate our awesome
friendships and our chapter family.  Remember that all chapter meetings and
events attended will get your name in the drawing for state convention next
year.

We are going to start at 11:30 am on Saturday June 29th  at

Walter and Barbie's house.  357 Coventry Cir, Fruit Heights, UT 84037.

We are asking that you bring your camp chairs and lawn chairs.  If a board
member does not contact you  then please bring your favorite side dish and a
six pack... of coke lol.  The chapter is going to provide the meat, buns,
condiments and water.

We want all members of every age in the Affiliate to come and you can bring
your favorite out door games.  Please RSVP to

Weberdavisnfb at gmail.com  if you can make it but if you forget come anyway
and bring new and old friends and family.  We will be glad to help with
shuttles to and from the Farmington Front Runner if you let us know ahead of
time.

William Black

Weber Davis Chapter  NFBU

Let's go build the Federation!