[NFB-Utah] Happy Memorial Day

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri May 24 19:41:34 UTC 2019

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

I just wanted to wish all of you a happy memorial day! We will never forget
friends and loved ones lost who have served in our military.

This will be a final reminder that the NFB National Convention being held
in Las Vegas from July 7-12 at the Mandalay Bay Hotel is quickly
approaching. The deadline for registration is May 31 and you can register
quickly and easily by going to www.nfb.org/convention.

If you hope to receive the $200 stipend, you will need to also send me
proof of registration and banquet ticket also by May 31.

If you hope to ride on the Bus to convention, you will need to inform
Barbie Elliott by May 30.

We have well over 50 people registered for convention and I am still hoping
to get to 100!

If you need help registering or if you have any other questions, please
give me a call at 801-631-8108.

As always, it is a pleasure to serve as your president! I look forward to
seeing you at an upcoming chapter meeting!

Yours in the Movement,

Everette Bacon

President, NFB of Utah

--
National Federation of the Blind of Utah
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-632-6632)