[NFB-Utah] Student Meeting

Nfb of Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu May 30 01:45:46 UTC 2019

Fellow Federationists! Especially if you are a college student or Senior in High School or even about to enter your Senior year in High School! This message is for you!

The National Federation of the Blind of Utah is holding a kickoff to summer meeting at the Division of Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired (DSBVI) on Saturday, June 8 from Noon – 3pm. There will be a free lunch and some great discussion as to what things are students want to be involved in this summer and for the rest of the year. We will talk advocacy for college students, ways students can get involved in their local communities, and so much more!

If you are interested in attending we want you there! We can help with transportation and other needs so let us know! If you plan on attending send a text to Willie Black (801-450-2254) or Everette Bacon (801-631-8108).

We hope to see you there!

Yours in the movement!

Everette Bacon

President, NFB of Utah