[NFB-Utah] Auction items for 2020 Convention

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 03:02:18 UTC 2020

Hi Fellow Federationists!

For those who don’t yet know me, I’m Tara Pursel, and I’m part of the parents’ division, but also find myself dabbling in fundraising efforts every year…but this year is a little different! State convention is approaching fast, and I need your help, ALL of you! There are several ways you can join in the madness that is our annual auction! Should you, or anyone you know, have any items that could be auctioned off this year, I would greatly appreciate your help! We need more than just auction items, however! If anyone is willing to donate cash or smaller items for door prizes. Those are also greatly appreciated, and are not only tax deductible (contact me for our 501(c)(3) number), but you will also be acknowledged for your generosity. Please keep in mind the work we put into advocacy and awareness, only made possible through the funds we gain from the auction and state convention as a whole! Thank you, again, everyone! You can contact me, any time, at 801-866-2226. Please keep in mind I can also come to you to pick up the items personally, as well! I appreciate everyone’s help, and please don’t forget to get in touch with your local chapter board, who are also working diligently at their baskets for the auction, as well! See you soon, everyone!

Gratefully,

Tara Pursel