[NFB-Utah] Student activity location and details

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 03:33:28 UTC 2020

This is a reminder this Friday at 7 PM we will be having a student activity at a bowling alley.

Name of location: bountiful bowl

Address: 409 S. 500 W. bountiful UT 84010

Phone number: 801-292-2444

The location is right next to a subway. It is very easily accessed Via front runner in Woods Cross. I will be able to pick up some people at the front runner station. However if you are wanting a pick up, please text or email me before Friday so that I can have a head count. The northbound gets into Woods Cross at 1812 and the southbound gets into Woods Cross at 1820. So I will Be picking those up, whom requested a ride, at 1830. Please meet at the south side of the platform. Once you get to the southside, you need to cross the tracks and then follow the bars out of the station. I will wait for those Being picked up right in front of the bars.

After the activity, those who were picked up, will be dropped back at the station to get home.

Hope to see you guys there!

J. David Carrillo

President, Utah Association of Blind Students

davidcarrillo1289 at gmail.com

801-979-2515