[NFB-Utah] dial-in numbers for convention

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 00:35:34 UTC 2020

For those of you who remember dialing, you might also remember this little
dity.

Hello, Hello operator
Can you give me number nine?
Can I see you later?
Will you give me back my dime?

You probably will remember using dimes to make phone calls as well. If you
want to access the convention by dialing in on a phone, you can. You can use
the number we generally give out. It is a Colorado area code, but may be
less utilized because it isn't listed in the major numbers. Here it is for
your convenience along with the information listed below from the national
office.

+17207072699 followed by the meeting ID listed in the agenda or in the
documents attached here.

John Berggren
I've gotten several requests for phone numbers for those who will be dialing
in. As amazing as it seems to me, Zoom uses just seven phone numbers for all
of its US customers. The numbers can be found in a number of places. From a
link on our website at
http://www.nfb.org/convention
in the How to Participate section, in the attached Word document, on the
Zoom website of course, and right here on this very next line:

+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

If you are spreadsheet savvy, I am also attaching a file that contains the
one-tap numbers for every session on the agenda. I know that attachments can
sometimes get stripped from our list postings depending on your email
client, If you don't receive the files and would like to, reach out to me
OFF list.

Oh, and as a bonus, you can also find international dial-in numbers on our
website, whether you're dialing in from Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, or
Sweden.

I'll miss you in person, but I can't wait to see you all online this week.
I'm certain you all will have never looked better!

John Berggren
Executive Director, Operations
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2329 | jberggren at nfb.org<mailto:jberggren at nfb.org>