[NFB-Utah] dial-in numbers for convention

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 20:41:57 UTC 2020

Those of you who attended the board meeting yesterday heard me say
that the Zoom links and meeting IDs for Friday’s general sessions
<https://zoom.us/j/98717274382>, Saturday’s general sessions
<https://zoom.us/j/95121496711>, and the banquet
<https://zoom.us/j/95121496711>were recently updated. The web agenda,
virtual event platform, and Word/BRF/EPUB files include the updated
links. If attendees downloaded or exported the agenda prior to July
15, you will want to download it again. I am sorry for the
inconvenience this inevitably causes.
>   The explicit information is below:

>   Friday, July 17
> General Sessions (1:30 and 6:30)
> Zoom meeting ID: 987 1727 4382
> https://zoom.us/j/98717274382 <https://zoom.us/j/98717274382>

> Saturday, July 18
> General Sessions (1:00 and 4:30) and Banquet
> Zoom meeting ID: 951 2149 6711
> https://zoom.us/j/95121496711 <https://zoom.us/j/95121496711>

> I’ve also attached an updated spreadsheet that contains the one-tap numbers for every session on the agenda.

 Kind regards,