[NFB-Utah] The Agenda is Here!

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 00:17:07 UTC 2020

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

Attached is the long awaited agenda for our upcoming 2020 Annual State Convention!

We are so looking forward to our family reunion and catching up with friends from all over the state of Utah.

I want to take this opportunity to let all of you know that the convention will be continuing as planned. The Sheraton Hotel staff and the NFB of Utah are taking precautions as best we can due to the Covet 19 situation. We have ordered individual hand sanitizing bottles for every convention attendee and we will adhere to the recommendations of our Governor and the Center for Disease Control. We will advise attendees to refrain from handshake greetings, refrain from touching face, and please wash hands as much as possible.

The hotel is also taking precautions to sanitize rooms with extra effort!

We hope that everyone is able to attend and feel safe! We want to see you and we plan to hold an outstanding convention.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me directly.

Let’s go build our Utah federation!

Everette Bacon, President

801-631-8108

baconev at yahoo.com <mailto:baconev at yahoo.com>