[NFB-Utah] limited space still available!

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 18:28:29 UTC 2020

Hello Utah conventioneers,

Thank you to the fantastic talented people who have already reserved their
space in our showcase of talent. It is going to be a great night!

Slots are going fast, but there are still a few spaces available for our
virtual  showcase of talent on Friday night on zoom. You can perform live,
send in an audio recording, or you can share a video recording of something
you have performed previously.

If you haven't already contacted me and you would like to participate, send
me an email at barbieelliott at msn.com<mailto:barbieelliott at msn.com> by 11:59
on Sunday, October 4th to guarantee your spot in the show, late submissions
are welcome but not guaranteed to be put on the program if the space fills
up.

Send questions and time slot requests to me at
barbieelliott at msn.com<mailto:barbieelliott at msn.com> with the name you would
like to have announced, the title of the number, and the talent you are
showcasing, I.E. singing and playing the guitar, or dancing, or singing a
solo etc. along with any audio video you would like to share. Live
performances are welcome but you will need to provide your own technology
such as video camera if needed, microphone so we can hear you,  and a way
for us to experience any instruments or background music.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Barbie Elliott
NFB of Utah Secretary
barbieelliott at msn.com<mailto:barbieelliott at msn.com>