[NFB-Utah] Red Rock chapter meeting Tuesday October 6

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 18:26:48 UTC 2020

Red Rocks chapter meeting

Oct 6, 2020 at 1:00 PM

Hello Fellow Federation Friends,

To Join the Red Rocks NFBU Zoom meeting:
 <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194> https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#

Meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

AGENDA

Welcome and Introductions: Helen Eckman

Treasurer’s Report: Cynthia Young

Presidential Release Synopsis:

*       Newsline Mobile 3.0 with KNFB Reader

*       Freedom Scientific offers free JAWS downloads for blind children through the NOPBC (NfB’s organization for parents of blind children.) For info contact nopbcpres at gmail.com <mailto:nopbcpres at gmail.com>

*       October is Meet the Blind Month

and White Cane Day is on Oct 15:

hear our voices, our stories, web address, nfb.org/mtbm: Jessie Kramer

*       For the month of October Freedom Scientific will match any donations made dollar for dollar up to $50,000. Great time to get donations! Go to nfb.org/donations. When prompted list the purpose as “white cane giving”

*       NFB Masks for sale from Independence Market, very limited quantities

State convention: Oct 9-10, 2020, You are cordially invited to join the meetings even if you did not register

*       Agenda and details: https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1/messages/46619

Adjourn

Red Rocks Chapter, NFBU

Helen Eckman, President