[NFB-Utah] NFBU Red Rocks Chapter April Mtg Agenda

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 21:49:32 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon Red Rocks Chapter Friends! Here's the agenda

Sonja Schaefermeyer

RR Chapter Secretary

Red Rocks Chapter, NFBU

 April 6, 2021 at 1:00 PM

Hello Fellow Federation Members and Friends,

At last!!! After a solid year of virtual meetings we are pleased to announce that the Red Rocks Center for Independence, RRCI, has invited us to hold meetings in their facility. Social distancing for St George has been reduced to 3 feet.  It is preferred that people have the Covid vaccine. We will continue to have virtual access to the meeting via Zoom. In this manner we can accommodate those who can attend in person and those who wish to participate virtually.

 Agenda

Welcome, Introductions & Chapter Activities: Helen Eckman

Treasurer’s Report: Cynthia Young

Report: Everette Bacon

State Convention, June 3-5, 2021, Salt Lake City

*       Registration at nfbutah.org <http://nfbutah.org/> . Helen can help with registration as needed.

*       Food to be determined after April 10th.

*       Who plans to attend

*       Transportation: We will be leaving on Thursday, June 3 in the vehicle kindly provided by Red Rock Center for Independence. We will return Sunday, June 6. Craig Applegate has agreed to drive for us.

National Convention: July 6-10, 2021, virtual, no cost. Please register at nfb.org <http://nfb.org/>  so you will be able to vote.

Next Meeting: May 4, 2021

Technology: Vern and Val

Adjourn

Helen Eckman, President

Red Rocks NFBU

Text or call: 907-631-2707

heleneckman11 at yahoo.com <mailto:heleneckman11 at yahoo.com>

To Join the Red Rocks NFBU meeting using Zoom:
 <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194> https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#

Meeting ID: 806-113-6194.