[NFB-Utah] April board meeting reminder

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 04:50:58 UTC 2021

Hi NFB of Utah Members and friends,

This is a  Reminder of our board meeting this Wednesday April  7, at 8:30PM
on Zoom. we will be discussing future events including the upcoming state
convention this June. . Board meetings provide A platform for The board of
directors  to make decisions and have discussions about upcoming events and
policies for the NFB of Utah. as always there will be time for public
comment  As well during the meeting. members  and friends are encouraged and
warmly invited to join us.

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
One tap mobile:  +17207072699,,,8061136194#