[NFB-Utah] August Board Meeting Reminder

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 21:04:42 UTC 2021

Hello friends of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah!

Are you sick of watching the news, just to hear more doom and gloom? Well,
come hear some good news about what is and will be coming up for us in the
NFB of Utah. It's time to meet together again and discuss the exciting
things coming up with chapters, divisions, our affiliate, and the national
office. Our board meeting is this Wednesday August 4th at 7:30 PM. Come as
you are and join us on Zoom. All are welcome  and there will be time for
public comment from affiliate members.

Join the NFB Meetings:

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194# <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194>

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#

Phone: 720-707-2699

meeting ID: 806-113-6194.