[NFB-Utah] NFBU At Large welcomes Marcy Carpenter

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 22:59:38 UTC 2021

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

Wednesday, August 11 at 7pm marks the return of our At Large Group!
We are excited to welcome NFB of Washington President and the newest member of the National Board of Directors, Marcy Carpenter as our guest speaker!
Our meeting should last about an hour and will begin with a report on what is happening with our National Office and what the NFB of Utah is working on locally. After that, we will have Marcy present. Please come and hear from Marcy, her background in the NFB and her work leading the Survivor Task Force.
Our meeting will begin promptly at 7pm.
Zoom info is below!

Yours in the Movement!

Everette Bacon, President
National Federation of the blind of Utah www.nfbutah.org
801 Dash 631 Dash 8108

“ you can live the life you want, blindness does not hold you back!”

Zoom link https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
Or call
+17207072699,,,8061136194#