[NFB-Utah] Save the dates!!! Utah Valley Next chapter meeting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 04:11:56 UTC 2021

We are so excited to be able to meet in person again! What better way to kick things off than with a guided tour of the Orem Public library, where meetings will be held moving forward. 58 N State St. Orem. Please meet in the front lobby by 6:30 pm on Wednesday August 25.

 Upcoming Events!

Wednesday September 1st ~ Live Stream of The Presidential Release. We invite you all to tune in to the Live Presidential Release to hear from our National President.  go to www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>  for more information.

Saturday September 25th ~ Annual Chapter Barbeque! You are all invited to participate in our Annual Chapter barbeque. From 4-7 pm location TBA ASAP!

Saturday October 23th ~ Halloween Party! Spooky season is right around the corner! We are pleased to invite you all to our Utah Valley Chapter Halloween Party! We will have a kids costume contest and adult costume contest!!! Share your favorite Chilli or "hot" soup for a chance to win a great prize!  Come enjoy some spooky treats and fun  DIY crafts. Bring your friends and family! More details to come!!!

Sincerely,

Laura Vincent

(801) 602-5638

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

Utah Valley Chapter President