[NFB-Utah] Salt Lake Chapter Hawaiian BBQ - August 28

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 00:08:30 UTC 2021

Salt Lake chapter summer Hawaiian theme BBQ will be Saturday August 28th at 1:30pm. It will be held at the Turley’s home 491 E. Naomi Drive in Sandy*.  Bring a side dish to share. The meat will be provided by the Salt Lake Chapter. All are invited and encouraged to wear Hawaiian attire.

 With the summer winding down, it is only fitting that we hold our annual BBQ. Please come join us for food, friends, and fun.  In addition, you can dance and try Hula hooping with Hawaiian music.  You might also see affiliate President Everette Bacon, in a grass skirt!

*We can arrange rides from the Crescent View TRAX station. Please let us know if you would like a ride.

Aloha