[NFB-Utah] Red Rocks Chapter of NFBU - Important Message!

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 19:32:27 UTC 2021

Hello Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah,

Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s time to Go, Go, Go as we Pop It Up for Christmas with the NFB of Utah Red Rocks chapter, and share the gift of great-tasting Popcorn with our Double Good Popcorn Fundraiser.

The NFB of Utah – Red Rocks chapter fundraising event will begin on Monday, December 6, at 8:00 PM (MDT) and will go through December 9.

Please forward this email to all your family, friends, and associates so they can enjoy purchasing a wide variety of flavored popcorn that will help raise funds for our chapter.

When the event starts, you will be able to click on the link below and shop for dozens of popcorn flavors to be delivered to your home/business or to send a gift to a friend or loved one.

Purchasing Highlights:

100% Online

Click, browse, and purchase.  It is that easy.

     50% Profit will go to the NFB of Utah/Chapter

     Zero Product to Handle

Double Good popcorn is handcrafted in small batches and ships direct to your home/business, anywhere in the USA. You can expect your Double Good popcorn to arrive within 1-2 weeks from the time you place your order.

Here is the link to browse popcorn options and order:

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/mpbn2662

Our NFB Double Good store will open for the Red Rocks chapter this Monday, December 6, at 8:00 PM MDT.  You will be able to see a preview and look at their popcorn options to get an idea of what you want to purchase when the event starts.

If you have any questions, please call or text Helen Eckman at 907-631-2707.