[NFB-Utah] At Large Zoom chapter meeting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 00:56:08 UTC 2021

Hello Federationists of Utah and beyond,

We would like to invite you to the zoom call for the At Large chapter that
will meet this Wednesday December 8th at 7 p.m.

We will be discussing upcoming chapter events, news around the affiliate,
and more. Come and join us and there will be a time to ask questions if you
have them.

President Mark Riccobono delivered the presidential release #511 before a
live virtual and in-person audience this passed Thursday  evening.  He
provided perspective on the eighty-first anniversary of the Federation and
our mantra this year, Forward. He discussed NFB-NEWSLINE services,
Washington Seminar, advocacy efforts for the Access Technology Affordability
Act and the Transformation to Competitive Integrated Employment Act, and
updates on the Federation Family.

If you were not able to attend here is the link to the abbreviated chapter
version if you'd like to listen,

https://nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/2021-12/pr511_december_2021

Please join the At Large zoom call by clicking on

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194

or call:

720-707-2699,,,8061136194#

Let's go and build the Federation, Blindness will not hold us back