[NFB-Utah] Washington Seminar Invitation

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 23:07:42 UTC 2021

Fellow Federationists!

Our National Federation of the Blind Washington Seminar is in full swing and going strong! I am inviting all of you to our next scheduled meetings this Friday beginning at 9AM. Our first meeting will be with staff members from the office of Senator Mike Lee.

Our next meeting will begin approximately at 9:30AM with staff members from the office of Congressman John Curtis.

I have designated certain individuals to present on one of our four issues. Everyone else will be muted. We will do our best to allow individuals to comment using the raising hands feature, However, we will only have approximately one half  hour with both offices and so we will need to be mindful of our time.

The NFB of Utah needs your help by attending this important meeting.

I thank you in advance for your attendance.

All of the Zoom information is below.

Please reach out to me at 801-631-8108 should you have any questions.

Zoom link:

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194# <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194>  <https://zoom.us/j/8061136194>

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#

Phone: +1(720) 707-2699

Meeting ID: 806 113 6194

Everette Bacon

President

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

www.nfbutah.org <http://www.nfbutah.org>