[NFB-Utah] NFB in person banquet

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 12:49:55 UTC 2021

Hello Federationists,

This is a reminder that The NFB Salt Lake chapter will be hosting the National Banquet in person at the Utah DSBVI building July 10 starting at 4:30 PM.  All are welcomed and a catered dinner will be provided.  Banquet Ticket will be $10 per person. Tickets can be purchased at the banquet or on-line at http://www.nfbutah.org/ and go to the Make Donation page.
We will be having a Jam Session after the Banquet.  Bring your instruments if you would like to join.

If you have not already, please click on link below to RSVP by July 6 so we can get a head count to order enough food for everyone to enjoy.
https://forms.gle/V67hoWyEqCRQNPZ9A

DSBVI Location:
250 N. 1950 W. SLC, Utah

Thank you.

Follow us for events, announcements, and fun at:

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

 <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> @saltlakechapte <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Twitter handle: @nfbutah_slc <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Instagram: nfbuslchapter