[NFB-Utah] Info for Laura's memorial

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 13:44:53 UTC 2021

Hello Federationists

Just over a year ago my sister-in-Law and long-time member of the NFBU, Laura Hathaway passed away from complications of an accident. After several attempts to plan a memorial service for her we were unsuccessful Due to meeting restrictions based on the Covid pandemic. With the lifting of some of the restrictions we are planning a memorial service for Laura for any family and friends who would like to remember her.

The service will be on Saturday July 17 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm at the DSBVI building at 250 North 1950 West Ste B in Salt Lake City. This will be an informal meeting for those who knew and loved Laura to come together and share remembrances of her and how she may have touched your life. For any who may not be able to attend in person we will provide a link to participate via Zoom. If you prefer, you can send an audio recording with any remarks you would like to share.

If you want to participate in this memorial service, please either PM me, contact me via e-mail at  <mailto:karl at axistech.net> karl at axistech.net or call 801-652-5285. Thank you.