[NFB-Utah] NFB Utah Affiliate Caucus at National Convention Friday July 9

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 14:36:56 UTC 2021

Tomorrow Friday morning, July 9 at 9am Utah time, we will hold an affiliate caucus. Everyone is welcome and we will discuss future events here in Utah and discuss resolutions and elections taking place the following day, July 10.

We will use our NFB of Utah Zoom and the info is below.

I look forward to spending time with you at our National Convention!

Let’s go build the National Federation of the Blind!

 <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom.us/j/8061136194&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1625090245483000&usg=AFQjCNHjHuTu2VvAm24i-8F3D-kEeKikjw> https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
One tap mobile, +17207072699,,,8061136194#

Everette Bacon

President

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

www.nfbutah.org <http://www.nfbutah.org>