[NFB-Utah] Announcing 2021 Annual State Convention correction

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 16:17:35 UTC 2021

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

We are pleased to announce our 2021 Annual State Convention!

Our convention will be held June 3-5 and this years convention will be
a hybrid format!

We will meet in person at the SLC Sheraton Hotel located at 150W 500S
in downtown Salt Lake City!

We will also be holding all general sessions, breakout meetings, and
our banquet virtually for those who are not able to attend in person.

Virtual participation will be through the Zoom platform and more
information will be available as the event draws near.

In person meals are still yet to be determined. Everyone attending in
person will be required to follow all masking and social distancing
guidelines.

Hotel Room Rates are $89 per night and you can make a reservation here:

Book your group rate for National Federation of the Blind of Utah
<https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1601064600032&key=GRP>

Registration is free! Please register by going to the following link:

https://forms.gle/cRNDXkxvDxqfrBC17

If you have any questions regarding registration please contact Jerry
Nealey at utahnfb at gmail.com <mailto:utahnfb at gmail.com>

Agenda Highlights:

Norma Crosby of Texas will be our National Representative!

Norma is a member of the National Board of Directors and is President
of NFB of Texas.

Norma and her husband Glen our successful Business owners and are both blind!

Comcast will be our Title Sponsor and will be demonstrating the many
ways blind people can access Comcast products, including audio
description!

Demonstration of NEW braille displays and video magnifiers!

And much, much more!!!!

We really hope to see you there or see you anywhere!

--
National Federation of the Blind of Utah
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-463-6632)