[NFB-Utah] Weber/Davis Virtual chapter elections Saturday March 20

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 04:49:20 UTC 2021

Hello Federation Family

Please join us Saturday March 20th for our Zoom chapter meeting at 11:00.

Our agenda will include

• state business & updates, including our June 3-5 convention

• drawing for free convention accommodations for those who’ve attended chapter functions over the past year.

• national business & updates

• Chapter Elections

FYI- In order to vote, you must be a registered, dues paid, member. Membership dues are $5 per person. You can pay them by going to nfbutah.org <http://nfbutah.org>  and make a donation with the memo "Weber-Davis membership dues". If that doesn't work for you, please talk to a board member to make other arrangements.

To join the meeting, Call or login
https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#

--

Cheralyn Creer

Secretary Weber Davis Chapter  NFBU

801-651-5504