[NFB-Utah] November Guide Dog Call - Utah

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 14:25:34 UTC 2021

 Hello fellow guide dog users,

I know we are all missing Tina and her coordination of the guide dog group calls for Utah. I’m Kacie Quinn, I am going to fill in with the group while we all anxiously wait for Tina to come back to Utah. I am excited to announce that we will be starting the calls back in in November.

Since I am newer to the group I thought it would be a good idea to do a meet and greet. Everyone will be given the opportunity to introduce and tell everyone a little bit about themselves.  If you know any guide dog users that are not currently participating in this call then please reach out to them and extend an invitation.

After our meet and greet, Michelle Ward, guide dog user in the Salt Lake Valley is going to talk to her about an access issue she had recently and the steps she took to overcome the issues.

Meeting: Thursday, November 18th 2021 at 7:30 PM

Join Zoom Meeting

https://usu-edu.zoom.us/j/82305504936?pwd=WHBacmNaQlFRWlRJbll4dnZHemNPdz09

Meeting ID: 823 0550 4936

Passcode: 671738

I look forward to meeting everyone,

Kacie Quinn

801-995-9053

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,82305504936#,,,,*671738# US (Tacoma)

+16699006833,,82305504936#,,,,*671738# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 823 0550 4936