[NFB-Utah] Thankful for Technology

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 23:10:46 UTC 2021

We invite you to join us this Wednesday November 17 at 6:30 pm in person or on Zoom for our November Chapter Meeting. We will be joined by Karl Smith who will be showing us the latest and greatest things in technology.

As many of you may have heard, we as an affiliate are doing a popcorn fundraiser. Each chapter is hosting the event for four days. Please share the link with your friends and family to help us reach our goals.  The Utah Valley Chapter popcorn fundraiser will start on Wednesday November 17 at 8:00 pm and will go through the 21st ending at 8:00pm.

 https://popup.doublegood.com/s/mpbn2662

Agenda:

1. Welcome

2. IceBreaker and Introductions.

3. State and National Updates. - President Everett Bacon

4. Presidential Release

5. Skydiving Into Living the Life She wants! - Lindsey Bumn

6. SixThankful For Technology. - Karl Smith.

7. Popcorn Fundraiser - Laura VIncent

8. Adjourn.

To join us via Zoom You can join the zoom meeting with the following information
Https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
Or call
7207072699,,,8061136194£

To Find us on Facebook you can go to

https://www.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindUtahValleyChapter

Sincerely,

Laura Vincent

(801) 602-5638

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

Utah Valley Chapter President