[NFB-Utah] Cafe Rio Fund Raiser...

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 01:45:50 UTC 2022

Hello Fellow Federationest and Friends of the NFB of Utah,

If you  missed the Salt Lake Café Rio fund raiser in June, here is another chance to get delicious Café Rio food on Thursday August 11 and help raise funds for our chapter.

Join us or order on-line Thursday August 11 between 11:00 AM and 9:00 PM at Café Rio Salt Lake downtown location (532 East 400 South).

Please print or open the attached flyer and show it when purchasing your food items.  We will receive 20% of all items purchased. Also, if you purchase on-line, the flyer has a QR code that can be scanned to get 20% as well.

Forward this email to all your family,  friends, and associates so they can enjoy delicious food at Café Rio to raise funds for the chapter.

If  you have any questions, please call/text Ken Duke at 801-330-0581.

Happy eating.

Salt Lake Chapter Board

Follow us for events, announcements, and fun at:

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

 <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> @saltlakechapte <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Twitter handle: @nfbutah_slc <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Instagram: nfbuslchapter