[NFB-Utah] August at large group meeting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 01:47:37 UTC 2022

Fellow Federationists and friends of the NFB of Utah!
We have an exciting August at large group meeting scheduled for this Wednesday, August 10, at 7 PM!
Richard and Emily Gibbs, owners of the 64 ounce games will be our special presenters! If if you have ever been interested in getting a particular board game or card game in an accessible format, braille/large print, this is the meeting for you! 64 ounce games offers numerous accessible kits to many of the most popular games available today. They also offer lots of developmental games for braille and more! We very much hope that you will attend this wonderful meeting. Zoom information is below!

Everette Bacon, President
National Federation of the blind of Utah www.nfbutah.org
801 Dash 631 Dash 8108

“ you can live the life you want, blindness does not hold you back!”

To join the meeting
https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
or call
+17207072699,,,8061136194#