[NFB-Utah] Weber Davis farmers market August 20th

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 23:37:40 UTC 2022

Greetings! Affiliate Federationists and friends,

The Weber Davis chapter is holding their August 20th meeting at the Farmers Market in Ogden Utah

There are over 150 vendors from all kinds of food to trinkets, and after we stroll down historical 25th street from 10 until 11, we will cool off at Farr’s Icecream 274 East 21st street. In Ogden.

 There is plenty of grass and shade in the Municipal Park, as well as free water stations throughout the market.!

If you haven’t experienced the Farmers Market in August on 25th street, it is something to behold.

The Farmer's Market runs along 25th street from Wall to Washington, cars are not allowed while the Market is open from 8 a.m. to 1. so come and enjoy this chapter meeting with us. There are even piano’s outside for those to share their talents.

We would love to have you come and share in this experience with us.

Front Runner, busses, Lyft, and Uber all flow north to gather at the Farmers Market.

Weber Davis Chapter  NFBU

Let's go build the Federation!