[NFB-Utah] NFB Of Utah - August Guide Dog User Group Call

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 03:17:37 UTC 2022

 Hey fellow guide dog users,

It's time to CELEBRATE!  TINA REISNER IS BACK IN UTAH!

With Tina coming back we are going to be making some changes with the Guide Dog User Group that we want to chat about. Tina and I are excited to work together to make this group the best it can be. Please join us to provide feedback on how we can best serve you and make this group beneficial for everyone. We would love it if you could invite any guide dog user friends to the call.

Meeting Date: Wednesday, August 24

Meeting Time: 7:30 PM MST

 Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87930032721&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw3MqWTOD_lF2d_HdoWG6voD> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87930032721

Meeting ID: 879 3003 2721
One tap mobile
+17193594580,,87930032721# US

We look forward to meeting with you all!

Thanks

Kacie Quinn

801-995-9053