[NFB-Utah] Happy Holidays and 2023 Convention Info

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 05:48:43 UTC 2022

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah!

What a wonderful and exciting year we have had in the NFB of Utah! I am filled with hope, love, and determination because of the work and relationships with all of you, my federation community! Angela and I sincerely wish all of you, your families, and friends a very Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays in whichever way you celebrate!

I am excited to let all of you know that our 2023 annual convention will be held April 20-22 at the Provo Marriott! You can start booking your reservations now! Room rates are discounted to $100 per night and you will not need to pay until after you check out! The Provo Marriott will only need a credit card to hold the room.

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND UTAH CONFERENCE

Start Date: Thursday, April 20, 2023

End Date: Sunday, April 23, 2023

Last Day to Book: Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:

*	Provo Marriott Hotel & Conference Center for 100 USD per night

Book your group rate for NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND UTAH CONFERENCE <https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1668027448739&key=GRP>