[NFB-Utah] UABS Game Night

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 04:35:15 UTC 2022

Hello, hello!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas weekend filled with joy. This week the Utah Association of Blind Students group is having a virtual game night and you are invited! The zoom meeting will be this Friday, December 30 at 7:00pm Mountain Time. If you are free for about an hour, we’d love for you to join us and have some fun before we celebrate a new year. Below is the meeting information and we hope you can make it!

UABS Game Night - December 30, 2022 at 7pm Mountain Time

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83705061220

Best regards,

Zachary Ledford

B.S. Candidate, Kinesiology | Utah State University

Student Group Leader, National Federation of the Blind of Utah