[NFB-Utah] National Federation of the Blind of Utah SCHOLARSHIPS 2022

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 20:45:44 UTC 2022

Hello friends and colleagues,

It is time once again for our students to apply for scholarships for the Fall 2022 semester. The NFB of Utah has had a scholarship program for many years and we would love to assist students in their college or university education. The scholarship is awarded in the form of a check so the funds can be used toward anything school-related such as technology, books, tuition and housing costs.

It is easy to apply. Click on the link below which will take you to the scholarship page. There is a google form that will need to be filled out. We will need a copy of the student’s last transcript, a reference letter for each applicant and a personal essay so the scholarship committee can get to know the student. The applicant must be legally blind in order to be considered for the scholarship. Here is the link.

https://www.nfbutah.org/2020-nfb-scholarships/

Please check out the link to read about national and state scholarships from the National Federation of the Blind.

If there are any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Marnie West at

801-505-2688

You can also email at

iammarn at yahoo.com <mailto:iammarn at yahoo.com>

We look forward to getting to know the scholarship applicants.

Best regards,

The Scholarship Committee