[NFB-Utah] January - NFB Utah Guide Dog Call

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 17:43:14 UTC 2022

 Hello Guide Dog Family,

I hope everyone has a safe and joyous holiday season.

For our call this month our guest speaker will be Jesse O Bolinger CNP, PhD. I met Jesse through the process of getting my first dog at Leader Dogs for the Blind.  Jesse has made a name for himself as an Entrepreneur for many years. After focusing on technology for some time he shifted to the Non-Profit segment. Jesse is the Founder and President of Bolinger Solutions, author of Calling All Volunteers: New ideas for recruiting and managing. Jesse also has a podcast and has recently taken flight! I hope you can all join me in hearing about his amazing journey.

Our call is going to be on Thursday, January 20 2022 at 7:30 PM.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://usu-edu.zoom.us/j/88096366158?pwd=czRneEhSQmI3R0VYaDZ6a2R6RDJZZz09

Hope to see you all there!

Kacie Quinn

Meeting ID: 880 9636 6158

Passcode: 649180

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,88096366158#,,,,*649180# US (Tacoma)

+16699006833,,88096366158#,,,,*649180# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 880 9636 6158