[NFB-Utah] ADA Celebration next week!

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:44:34 UTC 2022

UTA SAYS “HOORAY FOR ADA!” CELEBRATE THE 32nd ANNIVERSARY OF THE SIGNING OF AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA)

Utah Transit Authority and the Committee on Accessible Transportation (CAT) invite you to the:

Annual ADA Celebration

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.

UTA Frontline Headquarters (FLHQ)

669 West 200 South, Salt Lake City

Golden Spike Conference Room

Join the CAT committee, UTA leadership and employees, our community partners and special guests to celebrate the progress UTA has made since the passage of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). Our goal is to always provide accessible and inclusive services in every community we serve.

Event Details:

• 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Representatives from a variety of UTA’s departments will answer questions and showcase how they enhance accessibility for customers.

• 1:00 p.m. - Presentation of the “I Ride UTA” and “I Am UTA” awards to community members and UTA employees.

• Snacks will be provided! Come celebrate with us!

All printed information from UTA is available in alternate format upon request. If you need accommodation to fully participate, make your request at least 3 working days in advance of the event. Contact the ADA Compliance Officer at (801) 287-3536 or use the Utah Relay (711).

Thank you,

Amanda

Amanda Salmon (she/her/hers)

Civil Rights Compliance Officer (ADA)