[NFB-Utah] NFB Salt Lake July Chapter Meeting Reminder

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 04:12:53 UTC 2022

Salt Lake July Chapter Meeting Reminder:

Join us for our July NFB Salt Lake Chapter meeting and ADA celebration.

Where:  Salt Lake City Library, 400 South 200 East, SLC,UT

When: Saturday, July 30th. From 11:00 a. m. to 4:00 p.m.

Activities :  Salt Lake is celebrating the ADA. The NFB will have a booth for people to get braille alphabet cards, get their names printed in braille, and other literature.  Ned Lindholm, the SL NFB Chapter second vice-president, will speak at 12:00 noon. We will need volunteers to man the booth. Contact Danielle Frampton, first vice-president of the SL chapter,  at  253-569-3397 if you can help. The event will be outside for the most part so bring water and sunscreen.

It will be a great opportunity for us in the NFB to meet and get to know other people in the disability community.

Follow us for events, announcements, and fun at:

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Salt Lake Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Utah

 <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> @saltlakechapte <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Twitter handle: @nfbutah_slc <https://www.facebook.com/saltlakechapter/> Instagram: nfbuslchapter