[NFB-Utah] Red Rocks Chapter NFBU - June 7, 2022 Chapter Meeting Agenda

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 05:03:37 UTC 2022

Red Rocks Chapter

June 7, 2022 Agenda

ATIG Meeting at Noon at RRCI,

168 N 100 E, St. George

NFB Meeting with Zoom beginning at

1:00 p.m.

A special thanks to Everette Bacon for conducting this meeting in my absence.  I am attending my grandson’s high school graduation in Washington state today.

Welcome: Everette Bacon

Introductions

Treasurer’s Report: Cynthia Young

Special Note: After our elections in 2021, our elected secretary was unable to continue in that position.  At that time, Karen Sliwinski was asked and agreed to fill that position as long as necessary.  I am pleased to report that Dianne Grand-Bois is now available, willing and well qualified to fill this position.  Our greatest appreciation is extended to Karen for her 7+

years of service in this as secretary for our Red Rocks Chapter..

National /State Report:  Everette Bacon

National Convention, New Orleans: July 5-10, 2022

Attendees at National Convention: Helen and Karen Eckman, Karen Sliwinski, Valentino Jaurigue, Cynthia and Glen Young, Kester Tapaha

Local Banquet details, please discuss and confirm place, food and time according to availability of venue and transportation if not in St George.

State Convention was Awesome!

Bowling was a Blast!

LET’S GET EXCITED! We are planning a picnic, party and talent show for Friday, October 7 from 4:00 to 7:00 pm.  We don’t have a firm location yet but are looking at local parks. Friends from Chapters throughout the state are cordially invited and encouraged to participate in our October activity for Blind Equality Awareness Month.

No meetings in July due to National Convention

Next meeting: August 2, 2022 with ATIG meeting at noon and NFB at 1:00 at RRCI or via Zoom

Adjourn

To Join the Red Rocks NFBU meeting using Zoom:
https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

One tap mobile: +17207072699,,,8061136194#

Meeting ID: 806-113-6194.

Helen Eckman, President

Red Rocks NFBU

Text or call: 907-631-2707