[NFB-Utah] March at large meeting

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 00:02:30 UTC 2022

Fellow federationists and friends of the NFB of Utah!
Our march at large group meeting will take place tomorrow night, Wednesday, March 9, at 6:30 PM!
We will have some special announcements and our guest speaker will be Jeannie Massey, treasurer of the national Federation of the blind and president of the Oklahoma affiliate.
Please come and join us and learn more about our wonderful treasurer!
Zoom info is listed below:

Everette Bacon, President
National Federation of the blind of Utah www.nfbutah.org
801 Dash 631 Dash 8108

“ you can live the life you want, blindness does not hold you back!”

https://zoom.us/j/8061136194
or call:
+17207072699,,,8061136194#