[NFB-Utah] National Federation of the Blind of Utah SCHOLARSHIPS 2022

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 02:23:17 UTC 2022

Hello friends and colleagues,
It is time once again for our students to apply for scholarships for the Fall 2022 semester. The NFB of Utah has had a scholarship program for many years and we would love to assist students in their college or university education. The scholarship is awarded in the form of a check so the funds can be used toward anything school-related such as technology, books, tuition and housing costs.

It is easy to apply. Click on the link below which will take you to the scholarship page. There is a google form that will need to be filled out. We will need a copy of the student’s last transcript, a reference letter for each applicant and a personal essay so the scholarship committee can get to know the student. The applicant must be legally blind in order to be considered for the scholarship. Here is the link.

 <https://www.nfbutah.org/2020-nfb-scholarships/> 2022 NFB of Utah scholarship program

Please check out the link to read about national and state scholarships from the National Federation of the Blind.
 <https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/scholarships-and-awards/scholarship-program> National Federation of the blind 2022 Scholarship program

If there are any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Marnie West at
801-505-2688
You can also email at
iammarn at yahoo.com <mailto:iammarn at yahoo.com>

We look forward to getting to know the scholarship applicants.

Best regards,

The Scholarship Committee