[NFB-Utah] NFB Utah Auction

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue May 17 02:30:27 UTC 2022

Welcome to our NFB of Utah summer Auction

We are very excited to have our first online auction.

We are so grateful for all of the wonderful donations we have received.

Auction Link:

 <https://www.32auctions.com/nfbutahauction> https://www.32auctions.com/nfbutahauction

Auction QR Code:  <https://www.32auctions.com/organizations/98074/auctions/124970> Hide

The National Federation of the Blind of Utah is committed to changing common myths and misconceptions of blindness.  Helping families with blind youth ensure that their children learn the skills for coping with blindness and have access to information and educational opportunities that will allow them to keep pace with their sighted friends as they grow. Creating and promoting specific activities that help blind children gain independence through Braille, Cane Travel, Social Skills, and so much more. • Working with transition age students in a program called Project STRIVE (Successful Transition Requires Independence, Vocation, and Education) this program directly impacts transition aged students in both blindness skills and much needed soft skills that will help throughout their lives. • Helping blind children achieve literacy by teaching them braille, this program is called BELL (Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning) • Providing support, information, networking, and resources for Blind Seniors and providing support to their sighted spouses and families. • Awarding scholarships to Blind students in Utah to assist them with getting the tools they need to be successful college and University students.

How can I learn more?

Visit our Web site at  <http://www.nfbutah.org/> www.nfbutah.org, e-mail us at nfbofutah at gmail.com <mailto:nfbofutah at gmail.com> , follow us on Twitter @nfb_utah, or become a fan on Facebook. Or call our statewide hotline at (801) INFO-NFB (463-6632. Or mail our President at: National Federation of the Blind of Utah Everette Bacon – President

changing what it means to be blind!

Danielle Frampton

First VP Salt Lake Chapter.