[NFB-Utah] Making board games accessible.

nfbutah at gmail.com nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed May 18 02:51:57 UTC 2022

Hello Weber Davis Chapter and Friends

I got an invitation from Sarah Erb to join her brother and some LDS singles
in making some board games accessible for blind people.  They are looking
for volunteers to help them.  This is a great chance for us to get our input
on making them accessible.   I also thought this would be a good opportunity
to join the parents division and reach out to the community.

It will be held at the LDS church on 2435 E. Canyon Rim Dr. In Layton from
10 AM to 12 PM on Saturday the 21st.  This activity will serve as the Weber
Davis chapter meeting for this month.

For help with transportation to and from The Layton Front runner station or
a nearby bus stop to the church, you may text Sarah anytime this week for
pick up location and time:
Sarah Erb 801-556-6649
Or her Brother Loren Clark 801-698-0990.

 William Black
President Weber Davis Chapter